Products & services
Offers & packages
You keep on the move and we'll keep you in touch
Vodafone Albania offers to its prepaid customers, Vodafone Card and Vodafone Club several services even when they are abroad. The roaming service is automatically activated on the moment you start using your mobile phone.
Whether you would like make a phone call or send text messages (SMS), you can use your Vodafone Card or Vodafone Club number in all those countries in which Vodafone Albania has established agreements for full roaming services in cooperation with the respective roaming partners .
Camel service enables prepaid Vodafone Albania customers to make phone calls while abroa (Roaming). You are automatically registered, but you should have a minimum of 170 Lekë (VAT included) in your account to make phone calls.
To make phone calls while you are abroad you simply:
• select manually (“Settings” ?”Network Selection” ? Manual selection) the network with which Vodafone Albania has a roaming agreement * and then dial
• for calls directed to Albania (+) or (00) /355/ area or network code/ phone number
• for calls directed to a phone number in the country that you are situated (area code) + Phone number
• for international calls (+) or (00) /country code/area or network code/ phone number
Before leaving Albania you can check and recharge your account from your mobile phone by dialing the short code 141.
• Somebody else can do it for you from another mobile phone with Vodafone SIM card by dialing 142 or from a fixed line number by simply dialing 069 142 in Albania and +355 69 142 from abroad.
• If you are abroad and want to recharge your account from your mobile phone dial the short code 141 as you do in Albania and follow the instructions given by the operator.
To see the list of the countries and operators Vodafone Albania has Roaming agreements with from where you can receive phone calls and SMS click: