Vodafone Albania in support of its customer during the impact of Covid-19Vodafone Albania in support of its customer during the impact of Covid-19
The spread of COVID-19 in Albania and the measures introduced by government to limit infection and protect the more vulnerable within our society has changed the way we interact with each other. It has limited our daily movement, increasing the need to stay connected through technology.
The increase of data traffic is unprecedented during this time, and we are working hard to guarantee our network stability to all of you. We want to share with you our support for keeping you safe at home.
In light of the current circumstance and the need of families to keep connected, entertained and educated while also maintaining the safety and smooth operation of our mobile and fixed networks, we have designed a portfolio of three categories of offers.
1. All Vodafone mobile customers on prepaid or any post-paid contract, will benefit 50% more data through until the end of April.
- Each of our customer will receive 50% more mobile internet according to their current package. Ex. If a bundle purchased contains 2 GB internet, you will receive 3 GB in total.
- Prepaid customers will receive the extra data as they activate any monthly bundle. If they activate monthly bundles multiple times in a month, they will also get the free allowance multiple times.
- Hybrid/Post-paid customers will automatically receive the 50% extra data of their monthly allowance, every month starting from this month.
- This offer is applicable only for Mobile customers. For more information, please visit our website www.vodafone.al or call our customer centre at 140.
2. Abcom by Vodafone
To make your home staying experience comfortable, Abcom offers:
- Fixed internet customers will get 60% discount over the list prices if they sign up for a 4 month prepaid offer. This discount will be valid for 15 Mbps, 50 Mbps and 100 Mbps speed levels.
- TV customers will receive 3 months of best Kids TV content, with the purchase of 1 Month subscription of the ABcom premium TV pack
3. Vodafone E-Learning will offer free access to Vodafone customer in:
- Free access and zero rate internet to ICTS interactive virtual tech courses in Coding, Scratch, Python programing, Cyber Security 4 Kids www.virtual.ictslab.com
- Free access and zero rate internet to School Me platform offering additional digital class lessons to kids up to 9th grade
- Free access and zero rated azoomee app, a gamifying learning app for kids
- Free access and zero rate internet to access public schools lessons at National application
- ….and more platforms will be on the way
Vodafone Albania is closely monitoring all the development of this unprecedented situation and will keep customers informed for any new services and offers through Vodafone’s official digital channels.
Stay home and be safe, Vodafone is here to support through tough times!