Vodafone Connected Watch offers a unique parental care experience through two different device models. Vodafone customers will be able to monitor their child's location anywhere and anytime, receive notifications in case of exceeding the safe zones, phone calls between them, message exchanges, and other entertainment features.
Touchscreen, WiFi, Bluetooth, Charging time less than an hour, Water-resistant.
Battery (380 mAh) which lasts up to a day and a half without charging, and up to 4 days if it is not in use.
The apps can be downloaded through Google Play and App stores, by searching 'Vodafone Connected Watch' or 'TCL Move' depending on the watch’s model.
Vodafone Connected Watch Application :
TCL Move Application :
The app enables a secure communication between the child and the persons that have been allowed, by setting a predetermined list of numbers with whom the child can communicate.
How does the Vodafone SIM-card work on the child’s watch?
When a parent is a prepaid customer :
- The child can communicates through 6 consecutive months using the parent package units through 'all shared' service .
- After 6 months, parent should re-activates the 'all shared' service, at a fee of 1,200 Lekë for another 6 months period.
When the parent is a Postpaid customer :
- Every month, the child's number will have an automatically activated package containing 100 MB, 100 SMS, 100 national min, sufficient for the watch consumption .
- This service costs 200 ALL per month which will be invoiced to the parental postpaid number .
Installation steps of the Vodafone Connected Watch
- At the store you will be assisted to remove the PIN before inserting it to the watch device .
- Insert the SIM Card to the watch device .
- Hold down the power button until a welcome message appears.
- Parent should install the 'Vodafone Connected Watch' or 'TCL Move' application depending on the model of the purchased model .
- Parent opens the application and creates the profile by filling out all required data such as the username password, Phone number, Watch ID. Note: You can find the Watch ID on the outside of the clock box.
- Attention: In order to successfully complete the application's connection with the Watch (Pairing process), you have to make sure that the watch is turned-on and it is connected to the Internet.