In the search for future employees, Vodafone does not settle for stereotypical criteria. We recruit people who combine a variety of traits in term of competency, personality, expertise as well as readiness and willingness to contribute and have a positive impact in what we do.
In more detail we value:
- Comprehensive education and expertise, acquired in creditable educational establishments and highly regarded courses.
- Readiness to put theory to practice.
- Work experience in a relevant working area is most welcomed and considered an asset. Nevertheless, previous work experience is by no means a compulsory recruitment criterion.
- Strong drive for achievement.
- Mature, flexible and resourceful thinking.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Dynamism, accountability, integrity, politeness and genuine care during work and contact with colleagues, associates and customers.
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness and receptiveness for further training.
- Excellent oral and written command of the Albanian and English languages.
- Ability to work in a hi-tech context and sufficient computer literacy.
- Keen interest in mobile communications and advanced technologies.
We are always interested in both young and senior professionals from either inside the Vodafone Group or the broader employment market. We offer equal opportunities regardless of age, gender or other individual characteristics. We select our people on a merit basis alone and want people who believe they can contribute in the fulfillment of our vision.
The standardised tests used by Vodafone Albania Sh.A. are provided by SHL Group the world leader in objective assessment in the workplace.
Why don’t you start practicing by visiting the following link: http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html