In this role, he/she will contribute to strengthen the understanding and implementation of commercial needs/ offers n the new commissioning calculation system.
The ideal candidate is analytical, deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- To implement the commissions’ schemes rules in the calculation system by ensuring a timely and accurate processing
- Oversee and collaborate with other departments and compensation plan design team to ensure configuration of all plans and all plan elements are optimized and properly operating in the calculation system
- Evaluate and relay outcome of commission pay-outs and provide in depth comparative analysis;
- Identify potential issues according to the data and trends and lead investigation, collaboration, analysis and conclusions in cross-functional team
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Thoroughly understand compensation plan principles and end to end compensation functions and processes (preferred in a telecommunication industry)
- Strong intellect, analytical and synthetic skills, able to zoom into detailed and complex processes, while keeping helicopter and strategic view.
- Well organized and ability to prioritize in regards to important flows of information and multiple requests to be processed; strong project management skills and ability to deliver.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the maturity and authority to influence, persuade and get buy-in at all levels.
- High drive and commitment, flexible but rigorous and strong-willed with a service mind (not a huge ego) in order to function in the demanding corporate environment of a quoted company yet with an entrepreneurial result driven culture.
- International mind-set, candidates will need to understand and be very open towards the different cultures of the teams.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Fluent written and spoken Albanian, English and Italian
- Excellent data management / analytics ability.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/ Access, experience in using data discovery tools
- Operational knowledge on Sap system (CRM) or Incentive Compensation Management Solutions (i.e. Callidus software)
- Master degree (in Engineering or Business).
- 3+ years’ experience in the role in multinational groups or technical, consultancy/auditing firms
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date: 31-Oct-18, 11:59:00 PM