Vodafone Secure Net
It protects you and your family from harmful content on the Internet when you are in the Vodafone network.
Vodafone Secure Net is a simple product designed to help you and your children to stay safer online while connected to our mobile network, whether you’re using a phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Protection against viruses, files and dangerous websites. The service blocks navigation or downloads of harmful files. You can change Internet usage settings for children and other members without touching their phones.
Parental control functionality
Keep your kids safe online
Add and manage all your family devices in one place, blocking all inappropriate online content. Each device may be customized to restrict or provide access only to sites with appropriate content.
Manage digital downtime
Decide when your family can use the internet, set restricted hours, and remotely control your children’s devices. Secure Net makes digital parenting easier and worry-free.
Check your reports
See graphs of your personal and family activity, check the number of threats that have been prevented, and control your settings across all your devices with ease.
For your information
- The Vodafone Secure Net service uses some of your data allowances to work
- The devices must be switched on and connected to the Vodafone mobile network
- Browsing is only protected if the Secure Net icon appears in your browser
- Secure Net does not protect you against viruses and malware on all connections (such as encrypted HTTPS)
- For a complete list of examples where you are not protected by Secure Net, see our terms
- If you are using Vodafone Secure Net, you can control access to age-restricted websites through the Secure Net app (for iOS or Android), or our online portal