Corporate social responsibility as an integral part of Vodafone Albania Culture means:” Thinking of future by investing in sustainable business practices”
Vodafone Albania has a strong record of being a responsible business. We will continue to be the leader in applying and extending the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Culture.
The CSR challenging goals are integrated within our core business strategy and we are committed to:
- Deliver accessible products and services
- Be recognized as having the most customer-relevant environmental
Sustainability initiatives in our industry
- Establish joint CO2 reduction strategies with key suppliers
- Deliver innovative products / services recognized as contributing to the Millennium Development Goals
- Increase capacities for electronic waste management
- Responsible Use of natural resources
- Decrease the emission level and increase the use of alternative energy
- Ensure Vodafone and our suppliers have an ethical supply chain
- Promote our unique handsets recycling scheme which is now established at all Vodafone shops across the country.
- Strengthen our social investment program through an increased number of social and environmental projects
To be admired as a diverse and ethical company, operating responsibly and providing services that enable a more sustainable society for our customers.
- Responsible, ethical & honest behaviour
- Eco-efficiency – doing more for customers with less
- Creating sustainable societies
Certainity – trustworthy, respected and not letting our customers down: “Trusted Network”
Possibility – using mobile technology to deliver a sustainable future